Pophoa

ID image of Pophoa
Name Pophoa
Element Light
Lvl max 40
Star Image of 4 stars
Type Support
Race Dragon
HP 6077
Attack 787
Speed 123
Material Image of Unknown FragmentImage of Powder of Life
Splash image of Pophoa
Skills
AttackAttack an enemy with 100% of ATK and reduce mobility by 40
SpecialRestrains all enemies by 65% chance for 2 turns, and increases received damage by 35% for 2 turns
Cooldown: 4 turns
PassiveWhen attacked by dark monsters, a barrier absorbing 1500 is created
LeaderIncrease HP of light attribute monsters in your party by 16%, and HP recovery by 24%